Be loud. Be proud. Be herd.

Ross High Times

Be loud. Be proud. Be herd.

Ross High Times

Be loud. Be proud. Be herd.

Ross High Times

Whats the Most Anticipated Holiday Dessert?

All families have their own tradition when it comes to holiday desserts and everyone has their favorite they all go looking for. From pie to cookies, baked desserts are among the most commonly thought of for any holiday. The first thing myself and some of the cross community think of are cookies. RHS Sophomore Roman Molnar stated,”Cookies have a more sentimental value rather than just the flavor.” He also claimed that his “mama” makes the best cookies. 

Cookies are commonly known for being Santa’s favorite treat. Setting out chocolate chip or other kinds of cookies with a glass of hot cocoa during any kind of holiday is the best way to enjoy the morning. There are many RHS students who can agree that cookies are one of the more popular desserts for the winter holidays, but that doesn’t make them overrated as many people enjoy the wide variety. Cookies aren’t just the only thing people enjoy. 

Cheesecake is another popular dessert families serve during the holidays. This dessert also has its wide variety of flavors, as this dessert is talked about less than others. Cheesecake isn’t a staple of most holidays during winter yet a lot of people make it. It’s an all year round dessert that allows different holiday flavors. On handlethehest.com, article author Tessa Arias explained that one of the more popular flavors of cheesecake during the holidays is peppermint chocolate, and there is much more. 

Overall desserts are good in their own flavors and textures. While each holiday has their own customs and traditions that require different food to be made. Everyone has their own dessert that they anticipate for the time they get to eat it.