Be loud. Be proud. Be herd.

Ross High Times

Be loud. Be proud. Be herd.

Ross High Times

Be loud. Be proud. Be herd.

Ross High Times

RHS 2024 Prom Fashion Show

RHS Seniors, Kaitlyn Lampe (on the left) and Ellie Finger (on the right), put together the RHS Prom Fashion Show!

Are you a current girl Junior or Senior at Ross High School? Well, RHS Seniors Kaitlyn Lampe and Ellie Finger have the perfect event for you. Adding onto Prom, these two students are putting together and managing the Prom Fashion Show.

This event is going to be held on February 16th, 2024, at 7 pm in the RHS PAC. Tickets will be sold for $5 at the door CASH ONLY. They cannot wait to see you there. This event is Fashion for a Cause making every strut down the runway a step towards making a difference. Although this is a chance to show off your fashion this is a good cause making proceeds benefit the Karen Wellington Foundation. The KWF is an anti-cancer cancer foundation leaning towards the thought of more giving and more living.

Even as an underclassman, it is very interesting to see the styles of prom dresses for your near ahead future. You get to sit back, relax, and watch the show while they have been preparing all week long.

RHS Senior Eva Hall stated, “I’ve not been in a prom fashion show before. I’m sure I will adore showcasing gorgeous dresses during the show. The adrenaline is real—I hope I don’t trip! I’m very excited for the preparations this week, including hair and nails.”

As you can see this may seem like a stressful event but it evens out in the end with all the time you take to prepare for this night. As she has never gone before, this will be her first and it can be yours too.

RHS Senior Ellie Finger stated, “I would say the hardest part of planning the fashion show is the communication aspect. We have a lot of people involved with the show and they need to know things, so trying to communicate can be difficult.”

Last year, Ellie Finger planned and was also in the Prom Fashion Show! Finger also mentions that she enjoys planning this type of event and her favorite part is to see all of the different dresses, including the different colors and designs. As communication can be a hard aspect for this complex event, every year has seemed to turn out great with decorations and an audience.

RHS Senior Kaitlyn Lampe stated, “I think that it is such a fun event and it is very rewarding to plan…we were able to raise $1,156 so I would call the crowd a great success!”

Lampe also thinks that the weather interfered with the outcome of the audience but was still a great outcome. It was great to see some of the RHS upperclassmen put on their best looks, we hope to see you there next year.