Be loud. Be proud. Be herd.

Ross High Times

Be loud. Be proud. Be herd.

Ross High Times

Be loud. Be proud. Be herd.

Ross High Times

Benson Boone’s New Single

There are many things in life we take for granted and don’t even realize it. Singer and Song Writer Benson Boone’s new single “Beautiful Things” was released on January 18, 2024.

Boone’s new single is him begging to keep what he has gotten back. 

Boone sings,“And I thank God everyday for the girl he sent my way.”

RHS Junior Eva Johnson stated,“I think it’s mainly romantic but it also has like a religious twist to it but I think the main purpose was for romantic.”

From the slow introduction of the song and wanting to know more about what Boone means when he sings,“For a while there, it was rough.” 

The line he sings about it being rough for a while is a hook straight from the song making people wanna listen more to know what he really means by what he’s saying.

Johnson was asked where she first heard and saw the song, she stated,“On TikTok.”

On mix929.com, article author Andrea Dresdale stated,“Benson tells Billboard that the song actually began as two different tunes, and he never thought about putting them together.”

As soon as Boone released his newest single it blew up immediately, within 48 hours. Article author Andrew Wendowski explains on musicmaayhemmagazine.com