Be loud. Be proud. Be herd.

Ross High Times

Be loud. Be proud. Be herd.

Ross High Times

Be loud. Be proud. Be herd.

Ross High Times

3 Teen Easter Basket Stuffers

Picture from: history.com
Colorful eggs in a Easter basket.
Picture from: history.com Colorful eggs in a Easter basket.

Every year on Easter day, many children have the excitement of egg hunts, getting to spend time with their families and friends, and so much more. Kids love to wake up in the morning to open their Easter basket. Many different things can appear in them, and there are many items that have become fan favorites over time. 

1. Candy

Candy is definitely the most common item you’re going to see when you open your basket. It can also appear in easter Egg hunts, as well as other family activities. You’re not going to see every type of candy, but there are some favorites you’re going to see.

On wideopencountry.com, article author Carissa Stanz stated,“Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs. We heart you. Your combination of peanut butter and chocolate is simply too good to pass up.” 

Stanz stated,“When it comes to Easter, Cadbury just knows what they’re doing. These mini chocolate eggs with their outer crisp pastel shell are fun to pop all Easter long.”

1. Portable Speakers

There are so many different reasons why a teenager can enjoy a portable speaker. For example if you’re going on a trip to the beach over spring break you are able to use it then, as well as places like the park, the pool, etc. Lots of different brands produce these, but the better the quality, the longer it will last. 

On forbes.com, article author Beth Shea stated,“Let your teen take their tunes anywhere with this lightweight Marshall portable speaker. It boasts 360 degree sound and it’s waterproof, so teens can seriously amp up pool days.”

1. Tumblers/Water bottles

Lots of teens and high schoolers these days are big fans of different kinds of water bottles and tumblers. Over the past few years, there have been a couple of different brands that have become  “trendy”. One good example is the brand “Stanley”.

Shea wrote,“From bubble tea and smoothies to lemonade and iced tea, the Stanley IceFlow will encourage teens to stay hydrated with their favorite drinks as the weather heats up. It keeps

drinks icy cold extra long (we’ve tested it), and the flip straw lid on this one is leakproof, so they needn’t worry about spills along the way.”

On delish.com, article author Danielle Harling stated,”Some people might find that the most shocking revelation from the study is that Yeti, not Stanley, is the water bottle brand most people own. A total of 23% of survey participants said they owned a Yeti. Behind Yeti at 16% was Hydro Flask, and after that was Stanley at 13%.” 

Overall, there are many different things to expect on Easter. This small list aren’t the only things people get, but are the more common things. Other gifts could include shoes, clothes, beach towels and so much more. On Easter day, try and spend time with family and friends outside on the warm spring day as well as opening up Easter baskets together.