Be loud. Be proud. Be herd.

Ross High Times

Be loud. Be proud. Be herd.

Ross High Times

Be loud. Be proud. Be herd.

Ross High Times

Perfect North Slopes

Perfect North Slopes

Perfect North Slopes is the perfect place for a family fun day. With multiple activities like skiing, snowboarding, and snow tubing. 

Perfect North opens every winter around the end of November. They are open all winter if it’s cold enough to have snow. There are multiple kinds of passes you can get for the season. You can get a Lift pass that you can use on the slopes for just a day. You can get a once-a-week pass so you’re able to go once a week all day, or you can get a gold pass so you can go 8 hours every day.

Perfect North Slopes map

If you don’t have any equipment, you’re in luck! Perfect North allows anyone to rent skis or a snowboard which includes a helmet for only $32. You can also take lessons there to learn how to snowboard or ski. 

Perfect North has twenty-two different trails to choose from. The green hills are the easiest so people usually start on those. Then move to blue, black diamond blue, black diamond, and double black diamond. They also have a terrain park if you wanna learn how to do rails and smaller jumps. 

Center Stage trail

All the way to the right on the map they have a tubing lodge for if you don’t want to ski or snowboard.

It’s super family-friendly and they have a magic carpet like a treadmill that takes you up to the top of the hill. If you get too cold or tired you don’t have to worry because they have heated tents with food and drinks. 

Snow Tubing

If you want a fun thing to do this winter, Perfect North Slopes is recommended for you, with friends and family!